Are you passionate about building great brands? Do you love beer? Do you want to take part of developing marketing campaigns reaching consumers through various channels? Do you want to take part in building our more than 165 years of history? If so, we have a great opportunity as we are looking for motivated talents to join our team as Junior Brand Manager.
- Execute brand activations within time and budget agreements.
- Evaluate the brand’s performance and brand activations according to the KPIs.
- Participate in yearly planning process.
- Follow up brand budgets, prepare reports, prepare /check invoices for approval keeping the necessary accounting procedure.
- Keep contact with advertising and promotional agencies and the regional marketing teams
- Works alongside Sales / Trade Marketing to help develop excellent activation and identify improvement opportunities.
- RESPONIBILITIES / OPPORTUNITIES:
- You can acquire the knowledge and the full skillset necessary for a seasoned marketing professional at a well-known FMCG company in a multinational environment
- You will have a taste of all marketing areas (from analysis to TV campaigns)
- You will have to use the online advertising channels in a creative way, it will be your responsibility to make the most out of the related budget.
- You will see the role of marketing within the “big picture”, and the way an FMCG company works
- You will have the chance to participate in other brand and marketing related projects as well
- You will learn how to cooperate with colleagues from other departments
Conditions for getting the job
- If you already have some experience in the field of marketing (min. 2 years of work experience, preferably at an FMCG company)
- University or College degree in business studies
- Actively used business English as this is the language of a big part of internal communication
- User level MS Office knowledge
- Driving license category B
- Experience in project management is an advantage
Advantage for getting the job
- IF YOU ARE…
- Committed – you always do what you say you will do, you take personal responsibility and do your best regardless the circumstances
- Bold – you are ready to make clear choices, ready to take risks and learn from mistakes
- Curious – you are open minded, ready to discover and learn new things and seek the opinion of others proactively
- Cooperative – you help others and ask for help, you put us before me, you respect others and you are ready to share knowledge and information
What we can offer
- Stable background of a well-known, market leader FMCG company
- Space to work independently and grow in as part of a high performing marketing team
- Opportunity to get marketable professional skillset
- Diversified, complex tasks, opportunity to learn on-the-job and through various trainings
- Nice work environment surrounded by our historic brewery site
Details of position
Junior Brand Manager
|Job contract type:
Share or save this position to your favorites: Junior Brand Manager