We are looking for our new colleague!
- Accountable for the effective resolution of all Incidents and Service Requests impacting our IS Services which require a desk side visit or physical attendance at a location
- Support of new starters through the setup of new desks, network cabling, set up of desk phones and provision of user training on IS equipment and services as part of induction process.
- Administration of the asset register and CMDB for joiners, movers and leavers
- Procurement, stock management and deployment of client hardware (laptops/tablets/desktops/monitors) and accessories (dockings, mice's, bags, batteries) to users or desks. Manage local stock of devices (new or retuned to stock)
- Perform or facilitate break-fix activities related to client hardware and warranty fulfillment
- Configuration of printers for network access and set-up on print servers and client devices
- VIP support – provision of enhanced service levels and call out - where this service has been agreed for a particular site or location
- Provision of remote support for all EUC hardware
- Provide guidance and training to our user base to enable them to use our systems and services effectively
- Facilitation of Incident and Service Request resolution with our EUC and Service Delivery vendors
- Event support - conferences, sales/marketing and company events
- Project support such as end user acceptance testing or the execution tasks required to be performed locally
Conditions for getting the job
- Previous experience of working within a desktop/second support role with knowledge of incident resolution for mobile devices, PCs, Laptops, Printers and LAN equipment
- Installation, configuration, support and usage of workstations (hardware and software) Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating system and Core Operating Environment (COE) applications
- Understanding of desktop tools (software deployment, management and support)
- Knowledge of Audio Visual technologies and associated equipment, TCP/IP, Citrix, Anti-virus solutions and LAN/WAN technologies.
- Knowledge of Software Asset Management in an enterprise environment.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate or experience of working in an ITIL compliant enterprise environment
- Mobile Device technology – demonstrable knowledge of Smart Phones
- Excellent English knowledge
What we can offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Good atmosphere
- Professional and collaborative working environment
- Stable background of a well-known FMCG company
Details of position
End User Computing specialist
|Job contract type:
Share or save this position to your favorites: End User Computing specialist